GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG's investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
• Supports the Sales Manager to identify and execute business opportunities and strategies, and promotes the Business Unit’s branded products to existing and potential clients in order to achieve commercial objectives as well as sales targets.
• Ensures that customer queries and issues and resolved in a timely and professional manner, and provides detailed advice and information to customers related to products, prices, availability, etc.
• Assists in planning and developing promotional and sales campaigns and ensures effective implementation of the same as per the brand’s guidelines.
• Manages sales operations, regularly monitors day-to-day operations, including checks on prospective clients, negotiations and the design of competitive sales packages.
• Conducts regular meetings with sales executives to discuss sales targets, objectives, and status updates.
• Identifies and escalates personnel activities that do not comply and adhere to the brand’s standard operating procedures.
• Implements sales processes and procedures and ensures full adherence to regulatory and organizational standards.
• Supervises the segmentation and display of products within the store and ensures adherence to product display and pricing guidelines.
• Collaborates with various functions to highlight any supply issues and provides corrective actions to ensure smooth supply chain operation.
• Provides sales reports in a timely and accurate manner whenever required.
• Ensures meeting the required sell-through rate from customers.
• Focuses on growing and developing existing key clients, together with generating new business.
• Manages existing key customers/ accounts in order to meet objectives of retention and further account development; develops retention strategies for key customers
• Acts as a focal point of contact between the Business Unit and the assigned account/s to ensure that any major issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Manages the collection of receivables in a timely manner (when applicable)
• Keeps abreast of upcoming products, new sales techniques, and market information through research, continued education, and professional growth.