- Leads the end-to-end order-to-cash process for SEA region which includes Billing, Collections and Cash.
- Provides strategic direction and operational leadership for all O2C initiatives.
- Defines and executes standard processes across all locations.
- Stays abreast of industry best practices and implements those that drive efficiency and effectiveness to lift the group to first quartile performance.
- Manages key metrics to ensure compliance with service level agreements, KPI’s and benchmarks against industry leaders.
- Analyses collection processes and establishes best practices for all receivable types.
- Interacts with financial leaders regarding matters related to working capital.
- Provides overall leadership for planning, staffing, goal setting, budgeting, supporting system initiatives and implementing new processes and policies.
- Cultivates an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, professional development, open communication and teamwork.
- Ensures appropriate training and knowledge transfer occurs across all relevant business processes.
- Delivers results in alignment with SEA’s financial targets.
- Adheres to all internal policies, audit procedures and regulations to ensure full compliance; monitors established control points.
- Oversees the work done by a third-party outsource provider such as Security Amour
- Works on complex issues requiring an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Ideally a degree educated or equivalent in a related discipline, however experience is more important for this role.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Retail industry
- Subject matter expert on the end-to-end credit and collection process.
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders, clients and staff to ensure processes are executed consistently.
- Ability to motivate and influence others and experience managing a diverse, predominately non-exempt workforce.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with SAP
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.