GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
SAP FICO Consultant is responsible for evaluating, designing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting applications for Finance team requirements. Consultant is also responsible bringing continuous improvements to the Finance solutions deployed in GMG IT Landscape. 7 to 10 Years of SAP FICO experience is required.
- Fully responsible for providing IT solutions to Finance department requirements using ERP and Non- ERP applications.
- Ability to implement SAP FICO including Business blueprint design, Configuration, Customization, preparation of test cases, Test scheduling and execution, Training, go live support, and Post go live support.
- Drive scoping discussion. Assess complexity of implementation, define effort estimates and timelines. Call out possible risks and work out mitigation plan.
- Extensive experience in integrating SAP ECC/HANA application with Banking, Treasury and 3rd party applications.
- Lead module design workshop and help business adopt industry specific best practices.
- Configure the product in line with Business requirements, demo iteration configurations to business and help business users to complete iteration testing and UAT.
- Effectively manage projects, resources, issues and risks.
- Provide scalable and cost-effective solutions to Business stakeholders.
- Handle critical customer issues/escalations of different regions, conduct root cause analysis to provide solution with high efficiency.
- Effectively interact with external, internal customers and get the work done.
- Able to work multiple projects and deliver it as per the agreed timelines.
- Bring continuous improvement of process design and proactive solutions to business in Finance areas.
- Own end to end FICO solutions and application.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Willing to travel across Southeast Asia.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
- Finance Degree / Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance.
- SAP FICO certification is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with at least 2 End to End SAP implementations from planning to configuration through go-live.
- Preferred to have one end to end SAP implementation in Retail space.
- Hands on Configuration skills in SAP Finance, Controlling
- Specialist in FI/CO, FI AP, FI AR, FI GL, Asset accounting, New GL, PA and Financials