Data Processing Specialist
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role
Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members. Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert. In-depth, Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
About the requirements
- Hands-On experience to analyzing, diagnosing, and solving reported issues in Dynamics 365 and AX applications
- L1 Production Support for high availability/Critical environment
- Fix the bugs and do the configuration as per business requirements
- Performs application administration and configuration activities to resolve issues and enable new functionality
- Ability to analyze Dynamics 365 issues, research potential causes, determine potential solutions, and resolve the issue within SLA
- MS Dynamics D365 Retail and Supply Chain Management Functional support
- Hands-On experience with application Installs/configures for new stores/new business units/ new functionality configuration and writing / debugging scripts, code, and database queries
- Should be aware POS Integration with 3rd party software ( Functional)
- Configure the UAT system and perform the test scenario.
- Contributing to Dynamics 365 implementation and upgrade projects
- Manage communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents) and responsible for communications within team, manager and department
- Preparing test cases, Performing testing and test results documentation
- Participate in testing associated with cross-functional project teams
- Coordinates testing of upgrades and patches supplied by vendors along with test cases.
- Develop custom SQL queries when needed to troubleshoot issues and/or provide requested data to the business
- Provides necessary training to users for new change and support activity
- Monitoring clients’ Dynamics 365 applications and providing advice for improved performance, adoption, usability, quality, maintainability, and data quality
- Information Technology
- Sun & Sand Sports
- Job Type
- Contract Type
Data Processing Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at GMG?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.