Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the role:
Project Manager is responsible for monitoring the progress of various existing and on-going projects for the relevant Business Unit/Department, ensuring that they are completed as per desired quality and within desired timelines. The role holder ensures liaising with internal and external teams to identify opportunities for new projects and devise plans and strategy to leverage the same.
- Solely responsible for timely execution of cloud and on-premise ERP and Non-ERP implementation, rollout and support projects.
- Directs the articulation of an integrated project management plan, based on the prescribed specifications and projects design, ensuring balance between the immediate needs and the long-term goals of the relevant department.
- Manages the entire life cycle of the project (from inception to go-live) and ensures relevant resources are available and utilized to produce the planned deliverables, in line with agreed timelines and budgets.
- Establishes and gains agreement on the definition and scope of the project and associated methodologies with the various stakeholders to facilitate the planning and execution of schedules that are consistent with overall project objectives.
- Ensures tracking of the key milestones of the projects addresses problems and prepares project reports for the senior management.
- Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, to facilitate effective delivery of projects.
- Manages on-going communication on large projects’ status, and escalates issues to senior management as required.
- Formulates guidelines for aligning project governance and ensures project management standards are followed in all the projects undertaken by the Business Unit/Department.
- Oversees, centralizes and coordinates the management of projects documentations and procedures.
- Implements risk response plans, track identified risks, monitor residual risks, identify new risks, and evaluate risk process effectiveness throughout the project.
- Analyzes the importance of managing change from a project management perspective, and guides the development of relevant processes and tools, in order to ensure effective change management.
- Integrates change management and project management, in order to create a unified approach to implementing change from technical and business perspectives.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Information System is preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP/PRINCE2) is must
- Agile/Scrum master certification is must
- Maximum of 10 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in managing large-scale projects preferably within a retail organization.
- ERP Applications knowledge in SAP/Oracle/Microsoft/Salesforce etc.,
- Integration knowledge with 3rd party applications.
- Business process knowledge in Retail and Supply chain is highly preferred.