Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the role:
SAP EWM Techno Functional Consultant is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting Logistics business requirements. Consultant is also responsible to training core users and performing continuous improvements to the EWM solution deployed in GMG IT Landscape. 8+ years of SAP EWM techno functional experience is required.
- Ability to analyze and fix SAP EWM production issues as per the SLA.
- Responsible for Functional and Technical development of SAP EWM module
- Responsible for integration of EWM module with other 3rd party applications.
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of SAP EWM solution.
- Implement SAP EWM Applications including Business blueprint design, Creation of test cases, Test scheduling and execution, Training, Go live support, and Post go live support.
- Drive scoping discussion. Assess complexity of implementation, define effort estimates and timelines. Call out possible risks and work out mitigation plan.
- Integrate EWM with SAP S/4 Hana/ECC and other downstream applications.
- Lead module design workshop and help business to adopt industry specific best practices.
- Configure the product in line with business requirements, demo iteration configurations to customer and help customer complete iteration testing and UAT.
- Effectively manage projects, resources, issues and risks.
- Handle critical customer issues/escalations of different regions, conduct root cause analysis to provide solution with high efficiency.
- Effectively interact with external, internal customers and get the work done
- Able to work multiple projects and deliver it as per the agreed timelines.
- Continuous improvement of process design and proactive solutions to business in EWM area.
- Own end to end solutions and application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years of hands on experience in SAP EWM implementation and at least 1 years in support for large retailers/Warehouse organization
- Should have handed all incidents related to SAP EWM and integration aspects of the system
- Should be able to simulate incidents/issues without much efforts from the end-users
- Experience in S4 EWM Embedded/ Decentral is preferred.