Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the role:
Application Support Manager is responsible for managing various applications and to ensure Business as usual (BAU). Role holder follow up on incident and problem management with internal and external application support team. Role holder will need to improve current set of SLAs and SLA metrics with the team and ensure delivery according to the defined KPI’s. The Support Manager will facilitate the development of the SAP support, knowledge repository and will maintain the SAP service catalogue.
- This role will manage a team of onsite and offshore SAP and Non- SAP support consultants.
- This role has complete responsibility for Solution Quality, SLA Adherence and Process Compliance of the Application support team.
- Manage a team of SAP and other Application consultants and do work planning, capacity utilization and solutioning for customer reported issues and enhancements
- Provide periodic status updates and monthly metrics
- Provide technical leadership to the support team and be the SME to customers and other supporting roles in customer s IT teams.
- Responsible for analyzing business reported issues, identifying root cause, designing and implementing the solution
- Responsible for coordination with other interrelated non-SAP application teams and other internal IT teams to provide resolutions and closure of reported issues
- Act as the first point of escalation for the SAP support project and ensure resolution of issues to customer s best satisfaction
- Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on delivery and support tasks.
- Publish regular reports and dashboards regarding support and delivery to Management.
- Plans risk responses and reports projects’ risk to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant field
- Project Management Certification (PMP/PRINCE2) is must
- ITIL Foundation certification is must
- Agile/Scrum master certification is must
- 5+ years of experience in managing AMS engagements is must
- 10 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in managing large-scale retail clients
- SAP and non SAP Applications knowledge
- Integration knowledge of SAP with 3rd party applications
- Experience in SAP ECC, S4 HANA, EWM, CAR and CPI areas